Would you like to contribute to the Wedding Business Magazine?
Are you considered a thought leader in your field? Do you want to inspire professionals in the wedding industry.
#WedBizMag is a FREE digital magazine for both wedding professionals and those looking to start a career in the industry.
In Each Issue
- Education – details of workshops, conferences and educational events for the wedding industry
- Resources – the top 5 tools and resources we recommend for use in a wedding business. This can be anything from software to business tools or even a blog we recommend people to read.
- Top Tips – throughout the magazine we will be giving our top tips on business, marketing and the monthly theme
- In Their Shoes – the journey of a wedding pro from launch to successful business, their fears, their plan, their mistakes, their successes, their low points and high points.
- Inspiration – things that have inspired us as business owners that we can share with our readers that will hopefully inspire them too.
- Showcase – we highlight an event that has been beautifully designed and tell the story behind it
- Q&A – each edition we will take questions from our readers and answer them.
- WedCareer – feature article on growing your career, building confidence, achieving goals and much more.
- WedBiz – business Expert Interview relating to the theme with someone outside of the industry.
- WedPro – our cover story with a wedding and event professional based loosely around our chosen edition theme.
- WedPR – understanding public relations and everything pertaining to PR for your wedding business.
- WedSEO – article on all things website. Topics covered include SEO, copywriting, emails and much more.
- WedInspire – showcase of a wedding or event including the inspiration behind it.
- WedPromo – marketing article on all things marketing for your wedding business.
We use GatherContent, an editorial planning software, to plan and produce the magazine and you will be invited as an author to submit all of your articles using this tool. It is very simple and easy to use so please look out for your email invite.
- 400 -700 words to be submitted to https://wedbizmagazine.gathercontent.com (please put the article title, your name & website URL at the top of the document)
- Tone is to be inspiring/uplifting/positive
- Needs to be informative/useful
- Not a pitch for a product or service you offer
- Include a Short Bio (approx 40 words) at the end of your article
- Ensure you have a head shot for us to use along with your article
We do not accept direct pitches for a particular product or service you offer.